Monday, October 4, 2010

Nike The Athletic Dept



Today a fellow (as I say) Andres ( http://andresizs.blogspot.com ) has given me this award, which in turn was given to him. I really appreciate the award and I am sorry to know that they are alienated from Blog.

TAG RULES:
Nominate 8 blogs to let them know they've nominated mendiante a comment. Add a question at the end of the tag before giving it and say who gave you the award. I have nominated for 4 people, the truth still do not quite understand that the awards on blogs (although I appreciate that I have appointed for it).
· Do you get along with your mother? prefer to skip the question, I am slave of my own my words and silence.
· What is your challenge? My challenge There is a daily, learning to be a better person each day, with the pace of life and this world upside pa'arriba, costs! lot.
· What would you say to your boss if you win the lottery? Haha, I dreamed at the time, you would know how to fly? they must learn as you go through the window that . (I copied the reply I thought it was great!)
· What would you do if you found out someone is lying? feel a huge disappointment at first, then try to understand what led the person to lie.
· S i burn your house and you can only save one thing what saved? Think save one "thing" at a time is half so complicated ... ay! I can not think.
· E nAfter in a place with many people, what are you doing? me I turn and go ... usually crowded places drown me.
· V is the glass half full or half empty? If you had asked me a few years ago ... the immediate response was half empty ... now with a dose of maturity over, I try to always see it half full ... otherwise live with depression and not is the idea.
· T and find a magic lamp, 3 wishes what you ask? E n all the stories to the most tender wishes to ask that the lamp never ending.
What is your favorite song? Uff are many, I will choose: "You make me feel brand new" Simply Red (that was the response of Andres) definitely vote for that too.!
What is your favorite movie? My film is: Pride and Prejudice.
And the question that I would add is: Name one happy memory from your childhood? girl I remember walking with my dad eternal distances just for the pleasure of leaving and walk and walk and walk came home really tired but I did not care.
here are the blogs to which I pass the award no offense to every blog I visit every day:


isit-linda.blogspot.com
almacorazonypluma.blogspot.com
roflsario.blogspot . com
majecarmu.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment