Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maytag Performa Pavt234aww Brake Removal

My Feeling


Dark is the mystery that accompanies silent breath Shadows
my life ... Silences


vain fools alone

furtive little joys that come and go but never stay.

Brief flashes of light illuminate my being

extinguished and then disappear ... Capricious


melancholy mine to suffer eternal pretext

this is my opinion that my life.


A bonfire of thirst where my soul is burning endless maze
gray.

invincible and goes jeno
sweeping the vain
time lugging my youth rampage

the glorious years of youth.

eternal rain falls and falls steadily

prisoner of my passions, I'm still looking

I'm still waiting I'm still dreaming
that path strewn with flowers
guide me to clarity
finally take me to
the desired and elusive Happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment